DCW Chair in Calico Ash by Charles & Ray Eames for Herman Miller, 1950
A mid-century DCW chair (DCW = Dining Chair Wood)
- In Calico Ash veneer, very nice veneer drawing on the seat
- Produced by Herman Miller circa 1950 shortly after taking over the production from Evans Products Company
- The chair retains the 5-2-5 screw arrangement beneath, this was changed by Herman Miller after one year to 4-2-5 screws
- Retains the original label
- Original finish with nice patina, one very small repaired chip at the back, new shock-mount of the backrest.
Height: 73 cm. Seat Height: 43 cm