Skip to main content

Search form


What in the Sam Hill is this wall system?

- 27 Jan 2018 -
2 posts / 0 new

Hello to all my old pal DA-ers!

I'm trying to ID this interesting vintage wall system, to help a friend.

It's composed of square panels that feature integrated shelves or cabinets-- I use the word "integrated" because the shelves & cabinets are seamlessly joined to the panels, as though molded from plastic. The system, however, appears to be constructed out of painted wood (the drawer interiors are wood, at least).

Having no luck ID-ing this system; anyone recognize it?

What in the Sam Hill is this wall system?


- 27 Jan 2018

Sorry y'all-- am just getting the hang of form changes since I last visited, I realize now that I should have posted this in "Identification" section.

Log in or register to post comments