Business Developer • Based in Brussels
Design Addict is the first marketplace in Europe dedicated to vintage design and midcentury modern furniture. The website offers a wide range of rare and authentic pieces presented by professional dealers from all over the world.
As a Business Developer, you will be responsible for managing existing customer relationships and developing new customer sales.
- Ensure the weekly growth of our professional dealers portfolio : follow up on leads daily by using phone, emails and visits.
- Provide sales forecast and marketing development information for Design Addict business & strategic planning activities.
- Imagine and implement new services to develop and improve the sales performance of our partner dealers. (Counsel and accompany the users in the use of the platform).
- Stay up-to-date on market and competition developments and trends.
- Work closely with the webmaster in the development of processes and tools for users of the website (general users and dealers partners).
- Imagine and carry out marketing and communication operations (on social networks and in event fairs) involving dealers partners.
- Develop a strategy in digital marketing in order to stimulate traffic on the website DesignAddict.com (SEO, newsletter, social networks, mobile version).
- Develop partnerships with organizations from the design sector.
- Work experience where you can demonstrate successful results
- Your are enthusiastic, competitive and self-motivated and customer oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy working in a target-driven and team-oriented environment
- You have strong negotiation skills
- You have an excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (French is a plus)
- You have capabilities to work with an important level of autonomy
- Interest in design is a plus
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume + cover letter to : Julie Toby - Julie@best.be