Jonathan Adler 468x60
Revolt chair spare parts

I'm looking for spare parts for the Friso Kramer Revolt chair made by Ahrend. I'm specially looking after the bolts (rivets) which are holding both seat and back rests and the metal clips at the back (seen on one of the pictures on the included webpage)

Does anyone know where to find them?

Thank you very much
posted by slotnick
edited on 13-Nov-12 11:58 PM  [edit]

posted by Tom Ado (NL)
edited on 28-Jun-13 10:11 AM  [edit]
can be found in your local hardware store.

good luck with the chairs!
posted by karll
a bolt is not a rivet - if it needs rivetting you will need rivets of the right size and a riveter
posted by paulanna (UK)
Thanks for the replies, I...
Thanks for the replies, I will definately go and have a look in the hardware store to see if they have got those rivets. I hope they still make these things because the chairs are quite old ('63), and I would like to use the same hardware as original.

Tom Ado: The current re-issues use different hardware, as they are not visible anymore from the front of the chair. But I will contact them anyway and try to see if they have some old stock.
posted by slotnick


An interactive place to share your questions and reflections about
modern & post-modern design.