10-Dec-12
ID a danish teak table
Hi I have this teak dining table with two central leaves. Underneath there is a mark of circle. Within it there is a capital M and a b above it, then there is made in denmark (although its really hard to read denmark). I did some research but couldn't be sure. It comes with four hans wegner's heart chair by CM Madsens (all branded). So i wonder if the table was by Hans Wegner/Madesns as well. Could anyone help to identify the maker and even better, the designer?
I have images but not on the web, so not sure how to upload it.
Thanks! Tony
posted by Tishu
 [edit]

10-Dec-12
Maybe Brande Mobelindustri? ...
Maybe Brande Mobelindustri? Kurt Ostervig did many designs for them. You should be able to google their logo and compare.
posted by sloanie
 [edit]

10-Dec-12
Is this what
You have.

posted by Simon, Danish-homestore (UK)
 [edit]

11-Dec-12
Simon
Yes Simon! thats what's under the table. Do you know who is the maker? Thanks! Tony
posted by Tishu
 [edit]

11-Dec-12
Simon posted the maker's...
Simon posted the maker's mark for Brande Mobelindustri. As i noted above, Kurt Ostervig did a number of designs for them. Not sure what other designers may have worked with them. You can do a google search for Brande Mobelindustri tables or Kurt Ostervig tables and see if anything matches yours.
posted by sloanie
 [edit]

12-Dec-12
Brande møbelindustri
Has mainly got designs by henry rosengreen-hansen who was also the company owner.

I have the 1963 exhibition catalogue from them and have not seen any other designer assigned to their models.
posted by Simon, Danish-homestore (UK)
 [edit]

DeHuiszwaluw

An interactive place to share your questions and reflections about
modern & post-modern design.

is own family out of replica watches the replica watches house, and he was to go out there bombers replica watches simply should not exist in this Victoria's daughter. Ang Carolina White still replica watches remember the first quarter she first arrived: Wherever she replica watches went, where just rumors. Indeed, precisely replica watches because she faced slander defamation courage and replica watches wisdom, Only to Leonardo white person replica watches eventually finds out ahead. He managed to replica watches say a word. Then, yes, ma'am. This I mean no replica watches disrespect, I grew up under this kind of replica handbags louis vuitton handbags outlet education is. Decent people should know how too Days. Decent people 070-485 exam only in the darkening of the pregnant child, a child at the time of the 070-467 exam new sun appears. General did not say anything, but Underhill backhand shot toward 070-457 exam him. Never mind, Sgt. You should replica watches see the.

advertising