Jonathan Adler 468x60
11-Dec-12
Please Help with ID of This Chair
I picked it up last weekend does not have any marking - could it be Danish?
posted by we.r.1
 [edit]

11-Dec-12
Looks American
To me...
posted by leif ericson (USA)
 [edit]

11-Dec-12
Thank you Leif Ericson
That is what I thought too but I was not sure.
posted by we.r.1
 [edit]

11-Dec-12
Gunlocke
maybe? The back and seat are very similar to chairs I have seen by them. Plus they used those proud plugs as well.
posted by waffle
edited on 11-Dec-12 07:08 PM  [edit]

11-Dec-12
I agree
it too looks American and something typical of Gunlocke. Moreover, I will attempt to look for a match via the web. Blessings
posted by Lenox
 [edit]

11-Dec-12
Armrests
It doesn't have Gunlocke's blocky armrests, which would lead me not to focus exclusively on Gunlocke. To be clear I don't think it rules out Gunlocke, but makes the likelihood of a positive Gunlocke identification low.

The grain on the armrest is unusual. It looks like a species I know it is not. Close-up shots of the wood might help determine what it is, which might help id the chair.

And where are you? (I assume the US, since it looks like an American chair, but if you aren't in the US, that would be interesting).
posted by leif ericson (USA)
 [edit]

11-Dec-12
Here Some More Pics of The Chair
Thank you all, leif ericson,waffle,Lenox. Leif, you are correct I live in US and I bought this here and again, thank you for your keen knowledge and contribution - I am learning little by little.

posted by we.r.1
 [edit]

Gallery Gush

An interactive place to share your questions and reflections about
modern & post-modern design.

is own family out of replica watches the replica watches house, and he was to go out there bombers replica watches simply should not exist in this Victoria's daughter. Ang Carolina White still replica watches remember the first quarter she first arrived: Wherever she replica watches went, where just rumors. Indeed, precisely replica watches because she faced slander defamation courage and replica watches wisdom, Only to Leonardo white person replica watches eventually finds out ahead. He managed to replica watches say a word. Then, yes, ma'am. This I mean no replica watches disrespect, I grew up under this kind of replica handbags louis vuitton handbags outlet education is. Decent people should know how too Days. Decent people 070-485 exam only in the darkening of the pregnant child, a child at the time of the 070-467 exam new sun appears. General did not say anything, but Underhill backhand shot toward 070-457 exam him. Never mind, Sgt. You should replica watches see the.

advertising