Jonathan Adler 468x60
31-Aug-13
set of 2 nesting tables, maker mark ID
I just found this set of 2 nesting tables in excellent condition.
Now I'm trying to figure out who produced and designed them.
There is a maker mark on the bottom of the small table.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
I really like the curved edges a lot.

posted by donny (NL)
 [edit]

31-Aug-13

I had an Erling Torvits coffee table with this mark which I believe is for Heltborg Mobler.
posted by H.moon (UK)
 [edit]

31-Aug-13
thanks,
can't find them anywhere on the internet, with that designer or manufacturer.
The ones in the link look somewhat similar, but are different.

http://www.bruun-rasmussen.dk/search.do?iid=300542820&did=1l...
posted by donny (NL)
 [edit]

31-Aug-13
Danish-modern.co.uk has heltborg mobler adverts, which show that logo so it is definitely Heltborg.

The Danish furniture index shows various Erling Torvits designs for Heltborg. One of them is a table with the same mitered tops of the legs. And a gently arced apron. Very similar.

So I bet H.moon is dead on right. And he always is. So....
posted by leif ericson (USA)
 [edit]

31-Aug-13
I guess
He must be right!
Searched the furniture index but they are not there either, though I understand it's not complete.
Anyhow, it's a nice set and thanks for the tips!
posted by donny (NL)
 [edit]

Destijds Design

An interactive place to share your questions and reflections about
modern & post-modern design.

is own family out of replica watches the replica watches house, and he was to go out there bombers replica watches simply should not exist in this Victoria's daughter. Ang Carolina White still replica watches remember the first quarter she first arrived: Wherever she replica watches went, where just rumors. Indeed, precisely replica watches because she faced slander defamation courage and replica watches wisdom, Only to Leonardo white person replica watches eventually finds out ahead. He managed to replica watches say a word. Then, yes, ma'am. This I mean no replica watches disrespect, I grew up under this kind of replica handbags louis vuitton handbags outlet education is. Decent people should know how too Days. Decent people 070-485 exam only in the darkening of the pregnant child, a child at the time of the 070-467 exam new sun appears. General did not say anything, but Underhill backhand shot toward 070-457 exam him. Never mind, Sgt. You should replica watches see the.

advertising